Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where's Macgyver when you need him..

I Push
My feet to the floor
Dead Limbs
Heavy as bricks and mortar

My Eyes
Shut to the world
The One I
Choose to ignore

Brace for the light
Piercingly bright
Keep me inside
From the -

Cacophony in the streets
Seething with activity
Breaking my will to sleep
Alarming, Disarming me

The rabbling hordes of feet
Cascading above and beneath
I hear them fall, one and all
As they beat back all my dreams

Like the breeze, They parade about me
Indefinitely refusing to allow me to be
Joyous laughter in the hall
Seeping through my walls
Another happy kid
Well kid, can you guess what I did...

I FUCKED YOUR MOM

Flip the switch to release me from my prison
Hoping the TV can relieve me from my tension
Not a damn thing on but old 80s reruns
Mullet man with a plan fixing all he can
It'd be nice if it was so easy to fix this
Patch it together with string and a paperclip