Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To my best friend...

You take my breath away every single day.
Your eyes pull me in like waves
Bringing me to a new place.

You're so beautiful in every single way.
You've blessed me with your grace
And that can never be erased.

You're a beautiful story
of hope and glory.
My love, there's no need to worry.
Its a beautiful journey
and there's no need to hurry
...my best friend.

Its hard I know, but not as bad as camels and giraffes.
The missing pieces we'll find in old freezers and body bags.
We can assemble them together while dipping in acid baths.
We'll build a zombie with squid arms, whose hugs are tentacle wraps.

Just keep smiling and you'll find
I'm not that far behind.
I'm just giving you some time,
But you're always on my mind.
 You are the reason for me to believe in.
I want you with me -
Thru every change of seasons.

My love, you're all I've ever wanted.
My love, you're more than I ever dreamed of.
My love, you're perfect the way you are
...and I will love you forever.